Adding a recipe is easy!
1. Register an account at http://www.moms-diner.com/recipes/users/register
2. Remember to put in your blog URL or website URL if you have one.
3. Click on the link in the email that you will receive to activate your account.
4. Log in at the site, click on "My Account" and then "Edit My Profile".
Here you can upload an avatar/picture to be associated with you and share some info about you.
5. Click on "Add a Recipe" every time you want to add a new recipe.
6. Add a picture of the finished recipe if you want. People like to see the finished product!
(JPG's Only! Pictures cannot be larger than 600K in file size and no smaller than 245 wide)
*Note, if you edit a recipes, it goes into queue for us to approve,
so won't be visible again until we do.
Create a CookbookKeep all your favorite recipes in one place. Create a cookbook by theme or categories.Once logged into your account, click on "Create a Cookbook".
Give it a name, and as you discover recipes, click on the "add to cookbook"
that is below each recipe.