Buffalo BurgersReport Violation
1 pound ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
1/2 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or 4 slices blue cheese
4 Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Rolls, split
Lettuce leaves, red onion slices, tomato slices (optional)
* Shape the beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) burgers.
* Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the burgers for 10 minutes for medium or until desired doneness, turning the burgers over once halfway through the grilling time.
* Heat the soup and hot sauce in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Top the burgers with the soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve the burgers on the buns with the lettuce, onion and tomato, if desired.
* Recipe Note: Any leftover soup mixture can also be a great dipping sauce for French fries.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot and celery sticks with ranch dressing for dipping. For dessert serve chocolate chip cookies topped with vanilla ice cream.